Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Answer the phone, I know that you're home


I absolutely love my new cell phone, the MOTORAZR V3xx. Why, you ask?
  • I bought the software that lets me connect it to my computer so I can:
  1. Edit my address book;
  2. Create & edit ring tones;
  3. Add pictures from my computer;
  4. Transfer files from phone to computer and vice versa; and
  5. I can even use my phone as a modem to connect to the internet
  • I can assign every single person a different ring tone, if I so desire
  • If I enter a persons birthday, it tells me their sign
  • My address book holds so much information, it’s almost overwhelming
  • It’s loud
  • It’s got a nice big screen so when I’m taking a picture/video, I can actually see what I’m shooting
  • I can check my email, quickly
  • I can get traffic updates from Houston Transtar
  • I can go mobile with my AIM or Yahoo IM
  • It's smart when I am texting/IM'ing/emailing someone. It remembers words I've used and auto-completes. Since my vocabulary is pretty limited, it doesn't have to be a genius :)
  • The call quality is superb
  • It’s brand spankin’ new. Enough said.

No comments: