Monday, November 7, 2005

Sorry seems to the hardest word

Would everyone please stop paying attention to Terrell Owens now? Please, for the love of Pete, stop paying him ANY attention! He won’t be playing anymore this year and if we’re lucky, EVER AGAIN!! Good grief! This boy (I am using the term “boy” because he is a spoiled, self-centered, egomaniac who has yet to grow up) only wants attention and every time he does something, he gets it. The media just keeps on feeding him. When he got kicked out of training cap earlier this year, the media followed him to his house. What does he do? He goes out in his driveway and starts working out – for the media – because they paid attention. When are they going to learn that this is just feeding fuel to the fire that is Terrell Owens? That fire got so hot, they had to douse him for the rest of the season and sit his sorry ass down. Is it hurting the Eagles? Sure it is and don’t let the Eagles fool you into thinking otherwise. T.O is an amazing athlete and football player, but his physical abilities are largely overshadowed by his verbal stupidity. I swear on how much I love chicken wings that if I have to hear about T.O. for the rest of the season and that includes his dumb-ass Right-Guard Power Stripe commercial, I am going to have to take someone down and it might just be T. freakin’ O. himself. He is driving me crazy – and I don’t even like the Eagles, I just feel sorry for them.

There was a great rant on Craigslist during training camp and I think everyone should read it because it is hilarious and true beyond words. I encourage everyone to read it and laugh their heads off.

No comments: