Thursday, January 4, 2007

I'm here for my sanity, sanity! I am here for you.

Recently, many of the hits I’ve received have been from people searching for answers to a question I once faced – and despised – “The study habits of Joe Student.”

I’m very curious as to exactly what you were looking for because I know how serious the college takes plagiarism. Also, many of the visits have been for a decent length of time, such as the one person who spent 18 HOURS reading my posts. It’s tough to get your homework done when you’re reading blogs online! Shame, shame! Just kidding. Obviously, I’ve been where you are, so I know how idiotic that question is and how hard it is to concentrate when you think the question is stupid and useless. What I can tell you is that I answered the question with about 250 words of bullshit and got 23/30 points. My asswipe instructor wrote some comment that if I had simplified my thought process, I could’ve received the other seven points. What. Ever. The question was stupid then and I stand by my answer a year later.

All that being said, one year later, I received my two-year degree in business and my 3.63 GPA never really missed those seven points.

Since you’re here, and not doing your homework, why not let me know what you think of the Joe Student question? It’s only fair since I’ve told you what I thought of it.

In other news, Happy Holidays, Happy New Year everyone. You would’ve thought with the 14 hours I sat on the couch and watched Bowl games on Monday (yes, I picked Boise State over OU!), I could’ve done that earlier. Nonetheless, it’s now been said.

With 2006 out of the way, I am looking forward to a new start in ’07 and with that, I am going to attempt to spend some more time sharing my pearls of wisdom. Enjoy!

No comments: