Wednesday, July 19, 2006

We don't need no ed-u-ca-tion

I just got a good laugh at the expense of some people who have far more education than I. The Human Resources Manager and Office Manager came to my office to ask me how to set up the computer and projector in the conference room for an attorney meeting. I quickly replied that they turn on like every other computer in this office and the projector works just like a TV. The response I got was, "Could you show us how to do it?" So, grudgingly, and while rolling my eyes, I got up from my chair and went to the conference room. I leaned over, pushed the button on the front of the computer and said, "See?" Then I grabbed the remote, which was sitting right next to the projector, and sarcastically asked, "See this little green button labeled 'On'?"

Remember when I mentioned how this job is below my level of intelligence? Apparently that is not the case for everyone here in this office!

No comments: