Tuesday, January 3, 2006

So walk out backwards and I’ll think you’re walking in

I know, I know. I’ve been terribly neglecting my blog in the past 2 weeks. The holidays were very hectic for me and I found very little time to do anything other than what was on my schedule. In any event, I am back and ready to tell my tales and go off on a society that is increasingly disturbing my good senses!

However, before I go off on just about everybody else, I will quickly humble myself and give everyone a fun laugh at my expense.

Last week Thursday and Friday, I watched a friend’s dog and stayed at his apartment. This way, I could easily take the dog on his morning walk and then go to work without having to waste a whole lot of time and gas. On Friday morning, I woke up a little later than I would’ve liked and walked the dog quickly. When I returned, I hopped in the shower, got dressed, throwing my tie around my neck, but not tying it and running out the door to get to work.

Usually, by 1230 or so, I will need to use the restroom, however, for some reason, on this day I didn’t need to go until 330. When I unzipped and reached inside, I couldn’t find the hole in my boxers. In about a half a second, I realized that something was very wrong – my boxers were on backwards.

I really don’t have anything else I can say after that!


No comments: