Monday, November 28, 2005

They said screw you, I ain't got nothin' to lose

I am pretty sure I just got screwed a little. I say “a little” because it was only about .20¢ worth, but nonetheless, I was screwed.

I go to Subway about once every 10 days or so for lunch. Today was one of those days and I bought the same thing that I always buy. I got my usual combo and when the girl handed me my drink cup, I looked at it quizzically and asked if that was the right size. She said yes and confirmed it with the other employee, who I think is a manager-type of some sort. She then told me they were out of the larger cups. If you’re out of those sized cups, then why am I paying my regular price and receiving less in return? Like I said, it’s probably only .20¢, but I want what I paid for.

Also, there are some 300-plus Subway restaurants in Houston; there is another one within 2 miles of this one. Somebody please go borrow some cups!

No comments: