Thursday, October 27, 2005

We're never gonna survive, unless we get a little crazy

Problem: The wife of the boss asks me to manage someone who is working on a specific project for her.

Middleman: (Me) somebody who acts as a negotiator or intermediary

Waste of time: (See: “problem”) the wife of the boss asks me to manage someone who is working on a specific project for her

My Solution: The wife of the boss can manage that person directly and I don’t need to be involved

Reason: I have other problems that I need to address and managing another person who isn’t producing work directly for me is just a waste of my time

Her Solution: (See: "waste of time" & "problem") the wife of the boss asks me to manage someone who is working on a specific project for her

See my problem?

No comments: