Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I have seen things that you will never see



I would hope that people had noticed that I did not post anything for almost a week, but I can dream, right? I was sans internet access this past week as I was on vacation. I will have a lot to post from those vacation days where I did some writing, so keep checking back in the next 24 hours or so.

I would also guess that you’ve noticed the posts directed at the Houston Astros attempts to go to their first World Series in 43 years. Well, my vacation week started last Sunday with me sitting at that marathon, historic, record-breaking/setting, series-clinching win over the Atlanta Braves about 20 feet from the left field foul pole. I saw that Luke Scott’s drive was in fact foul by a mere 6 inches or so. I saw Roger Clemens in the performance of his career. I was one piece of an historic, memorable day that will be burned into my mind for years to come. I have posted pictures of my ticket next these words as validation to any skeptics who think I was not there and I am only repeating the things I watched on TV.

No comments: